Customer Success BI Consultant (EMEA)
Customer Success BI Consultants at Pyramid Analytics need to be able to manage post sales activities to include but not excluding customer and partner onboarding, product training / education and professional services, customer account planning and advocacy. They will need to be able to present and train customers and partners in BI Office at its best, understanding business requirements from a broad range of industry verticals and provide BI consultancy and best practice advice. BI solution design and development work in BI Office is an important aspect of services provided to customers. As is to be expected, knowledge and skills in the Microsoft Server stack is important and experience with SQL Server, Analysis Services and related products is essential. Experience in Business Intelligence consultancy and training is key and candidates familiar with other BI, Analytical and Reporting is essential.
This is a chance to join a young company at an exciting time in its history. We are looking for hands-on, self-starters who are passionate about Business Intelligence who can leverage their experience to create success for themselves and Pyramid Analytics.
The Customer Success BI Consultant must possess industry knowledge of product offerings in the Business Intelligence space. You will be expected to becoming a subject matter expert on different BI Office functionalities.
- Learn, maintain, and expand working knowledge of current and pre-released BI Office systems and products. This includes the Microsoft suite of BI products.
- You will participate in delivering training sessions both in person and on-line to both customers and partners
- You will participate in delivering BI Office related services to customers.
- You will work with the account management team to expand revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell You will prepare presentations and demonstrate the software solution offerings.
- You will act as a technical resource to analyze and determine the most effective method of problem resolution by utilizing applicable internal resources.
- You will share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of prospects/customers support.
- May participate in individual or team projects to enhance sales tools
- Experience with Microsoft technologies, including SSAS, SSRS, IIS, Active Directory
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience working in BI consultancy / training environment
- Candidates must have good organization, communication, and problem solving skills.
- With mentoring and direction, the candidate will need to be able to work independently on projects and tasks given to them.Ability to learn new software platforms and support technical questions around the functionality.
Please send your resume with cover email to email@example.com