Technical Account Manager (EMEA)
The Technical Account Manager role at Pyramid Analytics is part of the Customer Success function and is responsible for on-boarding all premier support level customers and managing all technical aspects of the customer relationship. The primary focus for this role will include the following activities: arranging training/software delivery and start up programs; pro-active site visits; issue case management and resolution. In addition, the Technical Account Manager role may be required to support post-sales activities including the delivery of product training / education and professional services. They will need to be able to present and train customers in BI Office and provide solution design and development consultancy. As is to be expected, knowledge and skills in the Microsoft Server stack is important and experience with SQL Server, Analysis Services and related products is essential. Experience in Business Intelligence technical account management / support is essential, and prior experience in consultancy and training would be desired, but not essential.
The Technical Account Manager must possess industry knowledge of product offerings in the Business Intelligence space. You will be expected to becoming a subject matter expert on different BI Office functionalities.
- Learn, maintain, and expand working knowledge of current and pre-released BI Office systems and products. This includes the Microsoft suite of BI products.
- You will be the primary technical account management contact for premier support level customers in EMEA.
- You will work with the account management and technical support teams to provide product and customer insight to help support and expand the customer.
- You will act as a technical resource to analyze and determine the most effective method of problem resolution by utilizing applicable internal resources.
- You will participate in delivering training sessions both in person and on-line to customers.
- You will participate in delivering BI Office related services to customers.
- You will share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of prospects/customers support.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies, including SSAS, SSRS, IIS, Active Directory
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience working in BI technical account management / support environment (Essential)
- Experience working in BI consultancy / training environment (Desired)
- Candidates must have good organization, communication, and problem solving skills.
- With mentoring and direction, the candidate will need to be able to work independently on projects and tasks given to them.
- Ability to learn new software platforms and support technical questions around the functionality.
Please send your resume with cover email to email@example.com