Senior Field and Partner Marketing Manager
Disruptors and innovators at heart, Pyramid Analytics has developed the BI Office Suite – a groundbreaking Business Intelligence and Analytics platform – to revolutionize the way all users access, visualize, and present their data.
Our mission at Pyramid Analytics is to deliver a Governed Data Discovery and Enterprise Business Analytics platform that gives the power of analytics into the hands of every user, from expert analyst to business executive to IT professional. With little coding and complexity, the Pyramid Analytics team has pioneered technology (and patented it) for a truly innovative and user friendly platform.
The company was founded in 2009 and they bootstrapped the product development until it was launched into the market. Pyramid Analytics landed their first round of financing from Sequoia Capital in March of 2013. The company recently closed another round of financing from Sequoia Capital and a new lead investor, Viola Private Equity in 2015. Headquartered in The Netherlands, Pyramid Analytics has operational centers across the U.S., UK, and EMEA.
Are you a seasoned marketer who is passionate about B2B marketing, Business Intelligence software technology, and how to catch the attention of enterprise ITDM and C-suite customers (CIOs, CEOs, Chief Data Officers, and Chief Analytics Officers)? Are you up to the challenge of driving and executing demand generation campaigns, executive events, and partner marketing to deliver extreme pipeline and revenue growth?
Pyramid Analytics is driving the next generation of BI/BA applications with their flagship product, BI Office, and is recognized as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for its 4th consecutive year.
This brand new and exciting role will be an integral part of Pyramid Analytics’ North American Field & Partner Marketing Team success by working with field sales, partner channel, and Pyramid’s North American marketing leadership team. The Sr. Field & Partner Marketing Manager will report directly to the Sr. Director of Field & Partner Marketing for North America and support the strategic initiatives to generate pipeline and/or accelerate opportunities effectively, including partner marketing programs.
In this role, as the Sr. Field & Partner Marketing Manager, you will have ability to execute high-end, high-quality in-person executive events, create compelling customer journey content, manage tactical marketing operations via Marketo & SalesForce marketing automation tools, and perform efficiently at program management and cross-team communications. In-person event execution across North America (US & Canada) will be a primary business priority, and you’ll continue to set a high-bar of excellence to ensure quality pipeline and business impact results.
Furthermore, you’ll be asked to support the Sr. Director of Field & Partner Marketing with market research/analysis projects, MBR/QBR preparations, and the development of field enablement guidance and resources. We are a start-up chasing massive business growth, you’ll be asked to think strategically and creatively to optimize everything we do, and of course, have fun doing it!
If this sounds like you, Pyramid Analytics looking for an experienced field, partner, and audience marketer. This is an exciting, fast-paced, next-step career building opportunity for the right candidate.
The successful candidate with have:
- Basic working knowledge of HTML (Understands tags, structure, image placement)
- Proven communication skills, both written and verbal – with an eye for detail, and precise messaging.
- Comfortable working in ambiguous situations.
- Thrives in a start-up environment, self-starter and independent worker.
- 4+ years of experience as Field Marketer in the business software technology sector, targeting Enterprise companies. Experience in the Business Intelligence/Business Analytics technology market a plus.
- Passion for customer-centric audience marketing, demand gen programs (both To Customer and Through Partner), & performance measurement analytics to achieve superior results.
- Proven experience executing multi-touch integrated demand gen campaigns, content/messaging creation for enterprise audience, and possessing tenacity for field-led marketing operations.
- Successful experience orchestrating, planning, & managing event logistics is core part of your DNA, and have a high bar for excellence to ensure the outcome drives both quality pipeline and business impact.
- A great blend of exceptional project management skills and attention to detail, coupled with a proven success for on-time delivery, and spirit to do amazing things!
- Proficient use of Salesforce (Marketo experience a plus).
- Demonstrated critical thinking, creative problem solving, and ability to negotiate successfully.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field; MBA a plus.
- Ability to travel within North America – estimate 20%.
Please send your resume with cover email to email@example.com